[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2015-14

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Jul 14 18:26:12 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2015-14
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO.

 During ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires the Nominating Committee has worked extensively to choose the candidates who will cover the charges, which are open, from the end of the ICANN 54 in Dublin.

 Official announcements of selected, will take place in the page NOMCOM the month of August 2015 =  https://www.icann.org/nomcom2015

 But, I think in 2016, I want to request information on all events technology, governance, etc. that they take place in our region (to March 2016) in order to contact and invite those who can best represent us in ICANN in the coming years.

 Greetings to all and thank you very much for the important contributions made to the process NOMCOM 2015.

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)