[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO's webinar SURVEY - Webinar ICANN and its Structure(Basic Level)

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 8 00:18:30 UTC 2015

Dear friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your participation at today's webinar "LACRALO GSE Capacity Building  Webinar -  ICANN and its Structure(Basic Level)" in collaboration with the GSE and LACRALO Capacity Building Webinar Series. We would like to thank  Albert Daniels - Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, The Caribbean ICANN and Carlos Aguirre, LACRALO.

For your reference and for those who were unable to attend, the webinar recording, audio recording, transcription and presentation slides will be available in 72  hrs at the following link:
https://community.icann.org/x/e6E0Aw

Questions or comments can be sent to ICANN At-Large Staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>  and we would appreciate your feedback via a simple online [survey (click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LACRALOGSECapacityBuildingWebinar>)]  to help us better plan for the future webinars.

We would also like to have your feedback/suggestions on what other topics you would like us to cover for our future Webinars. If you have any suggestions, please write to us at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Once again, thank you for taking the time to join us and we hope you found the session useful.

Thank you,

Regards,

ICANN's VP Stakeholder Engagement- Latin America ad the Caribbean -  Rodrigo de la Parra LACRALO Chair, Alberto Soto and Secretariat, Humberto Carrasco Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC