[lac-discuss-en] Search underway for the future CEO of ICANN

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Jul 2 02:02:31 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Search underway for the future CEO of ICANN
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, on this issue we have turned very few opinions on this
 theme.
 Comentsi someone was looking for a superhroe or something. AND
 deberamos match. And also that not we succeed.
 I can personally testify that the search for a CEO on a
 company billed u $ s 900 million a year (nine hundred million
 US dollars a year), the list of requirements was greater. Single
 the consultation of these requirements only reaches certain levels
 management. I was lucky to have a say.
 We now have the possibility to comment. I suggest that our
 not as descriptive list in each of these points, but in descriptive
 According to what we want our interests (we represent
 interests of individual Internet users).
 We must recognize that the current CEO has given us a high level of
 participacina through the Presidents of all RALOS with the
 Monthly participation that ye have mentioned in previous emails.
 I hope your comments to issue a opinina level of our
 Regin. We can receive up to July 10 at 23:00 UTC.
 Best regards

 Alberto Soto