[lac-discuss-en] ????????? = Windows-1252 q RES = 3A_RES = 3A_RV = 3A_IMPORTANTE = = windows-1252 q = 3A_Informaci = F3n_para_At-Large_solicitudes_de_presupues = = windows-1252 q to_FY16_especiales _-_ por_favor = 2C_comparta_con_sus_ALS? ? =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:34:55 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????????? = Windows-1252 q RES = 3A_RES = 3A_RV = 3A_IMPORTANTE = = windows-1252 q = 3A_Informaci = F3n_para_At-Large_solicitudes_de_presupues = = windows-1252 q to_FY16_especiales _-_ por_favor = 2C_comparta_con_sus_ALS? ? =
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Johnny and Alyne,

 This is a special program which seeks to strengthen the commitment * *
 of current members.

 The selection criteria are:
 * FY16 ALAC Criteria for Special Requests: *

  * Outreach shouldnt be a major focus. * Activities to improve increase
    With engagement is Encouraged Existing members. *
  * If any request is made on outreach, It Should go-through the CROPP
    program and not this special request process.

  * Proposals Should include ways in Which will make the ALAC and / or the
    At-Large community more Effective and Develop the At-Large community.
  * THIN requests must go-through a bottom up process Within Their THIN
    Prior to Being Submitted for consideration by the FBSC.
  * They must be supported by the THIN Explicitly representative on the
    FBSC.
  * Staff is expecting Currently That basic resources for
    community communications / printing will be supported-through the core
    ICANN budget, but That community Proposals for printing, etc. will
    be accepted as a back-up in case expectations change. Specific
    Proposals for communications resources beyond mere printing and
    editing functions Should be prepared and submitted.

 I am attaching postulacin form. Where all the
 information is at this link:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY16+Budget+Development+Workspace

 Attentive to all your questions and comments.

 Hug