[lac-discuss-en] ICANN's risk management

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Jan 24 21:16:42 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ICANN's risk management
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alejandro, very good idea. Also lealgo today about the work of the IETF (rated as insufficient) for one of the safety risks that DNSs. And the attacks on the system. It is feasible to separate these risks to prepare the survey.

 While there are no merits in work or suggest good to work, if any things will be yours.

 I get to work and see quherramientas we can use. Hopefully after all collaborators. Survey capabilities of our Regin, estcasi in 50% of our organizations.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto