[lac-discuss-en] ICANN's risk management

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:49:19 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ICANN's risk management
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 I've read this document carefully.

 If quisiramos be proactive and produce at least one poll is opinin
 easy to produce a doc or xls VERSN in this document and isolated as
 table lists the risks; done that, create a SurveyMonkey survey or
 a tool that ICANN licensed to qualify priorities.
 Tpicamente be an initiative of the Presidency or the Secretariat. I with
 I like part of technician job if t and Humberto take the initiative.
 Apelaraa t make a division of the types of questions
 corresponding risk estn as mixed. This simple tool
 would help the participation of all subregions.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 01.24.2015 8:04 GMT-06: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

> Estimados, el Board Risk Committee comparte este documento con el CCWG
> Accountability:
>

> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/summary-risk-management-process-
> 23jan15-en.pdf
>

> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto
>

> ---
> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
> busca de virus.

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty