[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? = Utf-8 Invitation-q = C3 = B3n_a_participar_en_los_tr = = utf-8 q abajos_del_CCWG-Accountability Invitation_to_participate_in _ // _ _ = = utf-8 the_CCWG-Accountability q = 27s_work =?

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org
Fri Jan 23 02:01:49 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????????? = Utf-8 Invitation-q = C3 = B3n_a_participar_en_los_tr = = utf-8 q abajos_del_CCWG-Accountability Invitation_to_participate_in _ // _ _ = = utf-8 the_CCWG-Accountability q = 27s_work =?
 From: =?utf-8?Q?Le=C3=B3n_Felipe_S=C3=A1nchez_Amb=C3=ADa?=

 ========= ======== Inglés below

 Dear friends,

 I want to invite you to participate in the work of CCWG-Accountability. As you know, this group is responsible for drafting the proposal to improve the mechanisms of accountability for ICANN considering both mechanisms that should be ready and committed to take place before the transition of management oversight functions IANA, as those who are considered may take longer to implement and not essential for the transition.

 The work of this group is very important for the future of ICANN and I worry that under the <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50823968>

 In the region we have colleagues with vast experience in many issues and certainly the accountability not think it's the exception. Would be encouraged to participate in these works.

 We are only 9 people from the region in the group of 161. Of those 9, only 2 of At-Large. Neither specifically belong to the Caribbean and I think it is very important that at least one person in the Caribbean can contribute to the work of the group.

 In this league <  https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CCWG+on+Enhancing+ICANN+Accountability>

 Best regards,

 Leon

 ========= =========== Inglés version

 Dear Friends,

 I want to invite you all to Participate in the CCWG-Accountability's works. As You May Know, esta group has-been chartered to build a Proposal to Enhance ICANN's accountability, Assessing both, mecanismos That Should be in place or-committed before the IANA stewardship transition and Those That May Have a longer Implementation timeline and That are not essential to the transition.

 This group's work is Very Important to ICANN's future and I am concern concerned That, as per the official list <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50823968>

 We have many teammates With vast experience on many subjects in LACRALO and my guess is Accountability That is not the exception. I hope you choose to join the group.

 At this moment there are only nine members / participants, out of 161, That eats from the region. Out of this September, only 2 belong to At-Large. None of the members / participants are from the Caribbean and I believe it is of the essence That We Have at Least one person from the Caribbean That can Contribute valued With Their knowledge and experience to the group.

 In this link <  https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CCWG+on+Enhancing+ICANN+Accountability>

 Best regards,

 Leon