[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: FW: URGENT: LACRALO person WHO will travel to Singapore.

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:23:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,

First, I fully support Carlton's statements. Language proficiency should
not be a criteria for selecting a replacement for Humberto for the ICANN
Singapore meeting.

Regarding the selection of a replacement, I would like to suggest that we
consider Aida Noblia.

She has been reading and making several contributions to At-Large and
LACRALO issues and can benefit from participating in the ICANN meeting.

In the event that we are not able to reach a consensus on a replacement, it
should be noted that Fatima Cambronero, Vanda Scartezini and Leon Sanchez
are attending the ICANN meeting in Singapore. I am sure that any of them
will be able to work with the chair in Humberto's absence.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh