[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = ISO-8859-1 Fwd = q = 3A_persona_L 3A_URGENTE 3A_FW = = = iso-8859-1 ACRALO_que_viajar q = E1_a_Singapur = 2E =

BANGO SG rok at bango.org.bb
Wed Jan 21 00:49:11 UTC 2015

Excuse me, but what is this you attempted to write in English? Or is that a
translation below? Certification? Please don't make me laugh. All I am
saying is that the skills I have seen in this group cannot meet the standard
of bilingual. Hence to say that a particular person qualifies because they
are bilingual is more than hilarious. The level of proficiency required on
both sides (for an exercise like this) is too high. No apologies either. So
there can be no pre-qualification of anybody.

ROK