[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_Fwd = 3A_FW = 3A_URGENTE 3A_pe = = = iso-8859-1 rsona_LACRALO_que_viajar q = E1_a_Singapur = 2E =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jan 20 21:55:34 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_Fwd = 3A_FW = 3A_URGENTE 3A_pe = = = iso-8859-1 rsona_LACRALO_que_viajar q = E1_a_Singapur = 2E =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Silvia, just answer Carlton on the same cuestin.
 Just trying to Humberto is replaced with the same functionality with
 which we are working. This is not a prize, only replacement
 requires some peculiarities.
 And as I said before, I think my behavior through the years not worth a
 qualification of this type.
 If this causes problems, then I withdraw the proposed replacement and see
 how achievement desempear my duties during the meeting in Singapore.
 I was alone in Los Angeles and hope to arreglrmelas again.
 For Monthly Reunin, you will ask Len, Ftima or Vanda that desempeen
 the function of Secretariat.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto