[lac-discuss-en] RV: Board Risk Committee Request for Feedback on Top 5 ICANN Enterprise Risks

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:01:55 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: Board Risk Committee Request for Feedback on Top 5 ICANN Enterprise Risks
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 two weeks left. Would not it be a topic suitable for LACRALO discussion?
 Although we do not produce a collective expression could feed discussion
 the individual views.

 I cause its inception proposed as a risk worth inclusion
 "At Large unlimited expansion without accountability or measures
 effectiveness "... (there are others, but this may be one that allows calibrate the
 way in to discuss).

 Do you what you consider to be the most important systemic risk on
 which could discuss constructively and effectively?

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 wrote:

> Estimados, les pido por favor que si tienen alguna sugerencia sobre este
> tema, la envíen directamente al mail indicado. Queda poco tiempo.
> Gracias y saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty