[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER / LACRALO Webinar- Monday 05 January 2015 at 23:00 UTC

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Jan 6 03:17:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: REMINDER / LACRALO Webinar- Monday 05 January 2015 at 23:00 UTC
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I apologize. I was working at DC esta whole afternoon and Could not reach
 in time at my place in Reston, VA.
 Will get the record to catch up.
 Best to all,

 Perdon. He worked in DC all afternoon and no time logrllegar
 in my habitacin in Reston, Virginia.
 I will listen to the recording to get to do the writing apr our
 meeting.
 Hugs to all,

 Desculpem minha absence estive em all afternoon trabalhando to Washington DC
 ene consegui chegar tempo em na em Reston house to connect-me
 Vou escutar to gravao to ficar to do couple met ocorreu em nossa.
 Abraos all,

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av.Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 1/5/15, 17:48, &quot;Alfredo Lopez&quot; <alfredolopezh at gmail.com> wrote:
 > * Dear sirs, I confirm participate in monthly meeting. Please me
 > Can call (57) 3153411846 *
 > * Thanks *
 >
 > On January 5, 2015, 16:09, <myaguero at msn.com> i wrote:
 >

 >> [[--Translated Text (en -&gt; en) -]]