[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n__ent Posibilidad_de_cooperaci = = = iso-8859-1 re_LACRALO_y_LACNIC q =?????

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Feb 23 22:06:33 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n__ent Posibilidad_de_cooperaci = = = iso-8859-1 re_LACRALO_y_LACNIC q =?????
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Hi Fatima

 As you had a chance to talk and also with Andres Robles
 LACNIC. I think what comentastes ARE line with what they think
 , If swallowed sb something objective and not just do it to. I believe
 let's take the next scheduled ICANN reunin Buenos Aires also
 one of the meetings LACTLD, and sic reo we can take the
 presence of all of LACNIC, LACTLD and LACRALO for a meeting to
 discuss a proposal.
 I think the matter of capacitacin is the main, no doubt.
 For our part I think there is an opportunity to promote business in the
 LAC space that interests LACTLD, although I do not think will interest LACNIC.
 Indeed, this year the most relevant general meeting, besides
 ICANN in Buenos Aires, will be the IGF itself in Brazil in November
 this year.
 I think also we can use to make an organization and gather
 all groups, eLAC + LAC IGF LACNIC + + + LACRALO LACTLD
 organize the general assembly for the year 2016 gathering all
 possible in this assembly.
 Start organizing is the most important thing to achieve approval of budget.
 I think your is the recommended APRA push forward this matter ms. But
 conte me understand what can help.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados