[lac-discuss-en] ICANN 53

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Feb 14 12:06:14 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ICANN 53
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, again LACRALO seranfitrin of a meeting of ICANN, 21
 to June 25, 2015.

 Besides part of its core activities, we must also
 organize a new showcase and try to show each ALS and the country to which
 belongs.

 Will seem that much time, but it really is not so. We must get
 sponsors, program activities, demonstrations, etc.

 For now I ask you to collaborate suggesting ideas that can make each of
 you, for your ALS and for your country.

 Then, with a specific group we will try to realize those
 Ideas best.

 My best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/26e736906a.html