[lac-discuss-en] Narelle's Intervention: Public Forum

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:31:46 UTC 2015

Thanks for sharing Sala.

What's most interesting to me - and seemingly germane to discussions
connecting IANA transition and ICANN Accountability - is the resolution on
principles to address CCWG recommendations.

I always thought it is overly optimistic to expect the Board of an American
Corporation to vote to neuter itself.

Especially when it conceives itself as the guardian of and ultimate
firewall for the global public interest.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799