[lac-discuss-en] RES: DEADLINE FEB 4 - Information for At-Large Special FY16 Budget Requests -

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Feb 4 22:11:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: DEADLINE FEB 4 - Information for At-Large Special FY16 Budget Requests -
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thanks Alberto for this update.
 Regarding IBDI event, it seems very interesting programming and
 with key speakers from Brazil and even known in the world
 ICANN, so it seems appropriate that LACRALO can help them.
 I would like to know if the idea that sugerde support members
 Argentina and then LACRALO all who wish to participate in ICANN 52 be
 also possible.
 I knew Internauta Argentina, CETIC AJB and JCI Ecuador, want to participate
 ICANN 52
 Regards,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 One World, One Internet

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 ----- Original ----- Mensagem