[lac-discuss-en] DEADLINE FEB 4 - Information for At-Large Special FY16 Budget Requests -

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Feb 4 00:39:26 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: DEADLINE FEB 4 - Information for At-Large Special FY16 Budget Requests -
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 We've really had very little time to this subject. I hope ms
 report no later periods properly. As I had come on,
 tenamos three probabilities:

 - A suggestion on my part to Roosevelt King, for an idea
 bean shaped in the wiki. He clarifying question, but no more
 communication. I believe it has not arrived in time.
 - Another project with two strands in Colombia, worked with Alfredo Lopez,
 it not time comes, but we continue to work on your confeccin in
 detail to see if we face the other via.
 - He who raised Alyne Andrade IBDI, which makes your
 consideracin until tomorrow at 19:00 UTC.

 The summary of this event is as follows, sent by Alyne:

 "The IBDI (ALS-ICANN) has the intention of holding the eighth event
 Telecon called.Estprevisto for November, maybe 19 to 20, 2015, and
 celebraren Brazil / Recife-Pernambuco.

 The Telecon is a regional forum initiated by the IBDI (ELA) from 2005 to
 jurdica approach the community working with cybernetics and Law
 Internet governance. This is an activity of Education and capacitacin.

 As ALS (LACRALO) in Brazil, have the interest in the development of a
 partnership working with ICANN to expand the work of the same in
 Latin America and the Caribbean. "

 Deputy the form of not having opposition, morning send ALAC, and
 Programming a likely reference to the event.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Sotol

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5a6fe6fbd8.html