[lac-discuss-en] RES: MOU LACNIC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Dec 18 21:15:31 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: MOU LACNIC
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 +1, According to Vanda's comments

 Cheers

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome Vanda Scartezini
 Posted in: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:10