[lac-discuss-en] ????????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_REMINDER = 3A_Meeti = = utf-8 q ng_Invitation = 3A_LACRALO_GSE_Capacity_Building_Webinar _ = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 =? 28Intermediate_Level 93_IANA_Transition_Update_ =? = =? utf-8? Q? = 3A00_UTC 29__17_December_2015_at_23 =? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Dec 17 23:14:00 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_REMINDER = 3A_Meeti = = utf-8 q ng_Invitation = 3A_LACRALO_GSE_Capacity_Building_Webinar _ = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 =? 28Intermediate_Level 93_IANA_Transition_Update_ =? = =? utf-8? Q? = 3A00_UTC 29__17_December_2015_at_23 =? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we just postpone the webinar scheduled for this hour.

 Here present:

 ES: Alberto Soto, Aida Noblia, Humberto Carrasco, Javier Berenice,

 IN: Daniel Nanghaka,

 Besides Albert Daniels and Staff ALAC.

 It really is a shame that not seize this opportunity. But the biggest punishment is so much effort and money wasted.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto