[lac-discuss-en] About ICANN activities Budget 2017

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Dec 16 08:46:52 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: About ICANN activities Budget 2017
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I want to remind you again that we are likely to
 propose activities who are not covered in the budget
 ICANN budget 2017 (FY17), which begins in July 2016.

 If you have something planned in our Prxima monthly meeting (12/21/2015)
 We discuss this issue. We will have the opportunity to present / projects
 ICANN55 Marrakech.

 Suggest increase our activity in order to have projects
 production.

 Below the schedule.

 Best regards

 Alberto Sotol

 Task

 Start

 End

 Kick off and Submission period

 12/15/2015

 2/15/2016

 Preliminary review of requests by ICANN staff

 2/16/2016

 04/03/2016

 SO / AC Consultations at ICANN 55 (by request, Constituents During Day)

 05/03/2016

 10/03/2016

 Final assessments and Recommendations by ICANN staff

 3/15/2015

 3/31/2015

 ICANN Board review and approval at April Board meeting

 04/01/2015

 TBD

 This email has-been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

 This email has-been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2b8fc7dd99.html