[lac-discuss-en] IMPORTANT Informative Sessions At-Large Briefing on Accountability CCWG-3rd Draft Proposal

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Dec 15 23:06:04 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: IMPORTANT Informative Sessions At-Large Briefing on Accountability CCWG-3rd Draft Proposal
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 On behalf of Alan Greenberg, President of ALAC, we invite you to the conference call on the At-Large ALAC Response to the Proposed Accountability of CCWG third draft proposal <  https://community.icann.org/x/eLRYAw>,

 TWO identical briefings were scheduled to meet most time zones and to maximize participation.

 We encourage all members of the ALAC and Regional Leaders to participate.

  * Wednesday December 16, 2015 at 22:00 UTC by 120 minutes
 For hours see: http://tinyurl.com/jqn6awh

 The agenda and call details are available at:  https://community.icann.org/x/JI1lAw

  * Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 11:00 UTC by 120 minutes
 For hours see: http://tinyurl.com/qhn8hfr

 The agenda and other details are available at:  https://community.icann.org/x/kI1lAw

 The speaker will be Alan Greenberg <  https://community.icann.org/x/14woAg>,  ALAC Chair and member of the CCWG <  https://community.icann.org/x/IIMHAw>.

 Adobe Connect:  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/atlarge-briefing-session/

 French and Spanish interpretation will be available.

 Participants Codes

 IN: 1638

 ES: 1738

 FR: 1838

 If you need a call to your phone, please contact the At-Large staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> your favorite number.

 Thank you.
 Best regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and YeÅŸim Nazlar
 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
 [Unknown.png]