[lac-discuss-en] = utf-8 q B3n_de_Servicios Ataque_de_Denegaci = C3 = = = utf-8 _a_root_servers_de_ICANN q =????????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Dec 14 13:44:32 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = utf-8 q B3n_de_Servicios Ataque_de_Denegaci = C3 = = = utf-8 _a_root_servers_de_ICANN q =????????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Fátima and Alejandro. For those interested to see cyber attacks, he sent them this link. They can take several minutes to traverse, but is very interesting and gives us a very specific idea of \u200b\u200bthe number of attacks, not only suffers ICANN. CYBERTHREAT REAL-TIME MAP:

 https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/

 Besides the tools to generate these attacks are very accessible and the tools to prevent or minimize these attacks, often not, also an entire security engineering, security management, scattered tools is not necessary. And a significant cost, no one wants to take it as an investment, and if they take it as an expense.

 In particular, it would be very interesting that all aboquemos us to the proposal of Alexander, could generate a map of our region. From there it would be very important what we do, may achieve changes in policies that protect the end user.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto