[lac-discuss-en] Webinar At-Large website

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Dec 9 12:37:47 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Webinar At-Large website
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, within minutes, at 1300 UTC, is desarrollarun
 webinar on the new website of At-Large.

 It is a tool that today ESTEN its beta version, and SHALL be prximamente
 line the initial version.

 I say it is a tool that we know, because we servirpara
 have more active participation within our region, in groups
 work at different levels to take capacitacin, to provide
 capacitacin, among other things.

 I suggest again if the holder of your ALS can not participate, you can
 do any other member and then relay it to his ALS.

 I hope to participate

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 https://icann.adobeconnect.com/alcb2015/

 Ids Conference:

 ES: 1638

 ES: 1738

 FR: 1838

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9336e3c0a4.html