[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on a GNSO Policy Development Process to Review All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Dec 4 22:39:02 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on a GNSO Policy Development Process to Review All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs
 From: crg at isoc-cr.org

 Thanks Harold!

 I note the following to all interested members some highlights from my perspective

 1. The Preliminary Report brings in its annex the proposed draft of the "Charter" for the PDP must now develop
 2. The GNSO makes a very wide all AC / Sos from January 4th call for all stakeholders involved in the development of this complex PDP
 3. The resolution of the GNSO to accept this Charter leaves open the first instance by the Working Group constituted an opportunity to review all comments to date on the subject and if necessary make changes to the Working Group agreed to the Charter.
 Four.So it is important that ALAC members who will participate in the PDP with all the points mentioned in the statement for discussion at the initial stage of the PDP.

 So, I urge you very particularly to follow up this process.

 Best regards to all

 Carlos Raul Gutierrez

 email: crg at isoc-cr.org
 Skype: carlos.raulg