[lac-discuss-en] Nomination of the LACRALO representative to the ALAC

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Fri Aug 28 21:20:02 UTC 2015

Lance, I voted the first round for you
I was happy to see you again in the list and I´m sitting here waiting for the call

I don’t like the idea of you pulling out last minute
ICANN is under close scrutiny of the WHOLE WORLD right now
If there is something that didn´t go well, we will wait until we can fix it.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg at isoc-cr.org
Skype: carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7173 (cel)