[lac-discuss-en] Nomination of the LACRALO representative to the ALAC

brainstreetceo at gmail.com brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:28:54 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Nomination of the LACRALO representative to the ALAC
 From: brainstreetceo at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 Let me first thank sincerely Jose Arce for nominating me and my friend
 Antonio Gomez for supporting esta Media nomination. After some deep
 reflection and soul searching however I wish to advise Staff and the
 That membership I will not seek election as LACRALO's representative to the
 ALAC.

 Firmly I believe That if a process for nomination and election has-been
 Should it be established Followed. The fact it can be upturned Because
 persons did not Participate in a Timely manner is something I continue to
 find deeply distressing. Also I am not prepared to be Accused of a Further
 conflict of interest Because I engage in a business activity for my
 livelihood That has nothing to do with my long term interest and commitment
 to this RALO.

 I have seen the requirements for Being an ALAC representative and I know
 indeed meet and Exceed Those requirements. I have Demonstrated That I have
 collaborated to my colleagues at-large Regardless of location or language.
 I still feel, however, That the rollout of esta process, was in the end, to
 subversion of the very democratic process We Have Committed to uphold in
 LACRALO and ICANN as a whole.

 That I am now convinced the Caribbean Constituency face and will continue,
 Being in an extraordinary challenge for selected regional service. Someone
 else be willing to May Fight This fight. However I can not summon the energy
 to contest in an election That I Have Already Won. I wish all the
 In This election candidates the very best As They seek to represent "THE
 THIN ".

 My very best regards

 Lance Hinds

 DEVNET Guyana

 -
 Lance Hinds
 Chief Technology Officer
 BrainStreet Group
 287 'C' Albert St.
 Georgetown Guyana

 This message contains information That May be privileged and / or
 confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
 Learning. The information Contained HEREIN is Intended only for the
 Individual or entity To Whom it is addressed and others authorized to
 Receive it. If you are not the Intended recipient, you are not authorized
 to read, print, Retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take any action
 in reliance to the Contents of this information or any part thereof and it
 May be unlawful to do so. If You receive Error message in esta, por favor
 Immediately notify the sender and delete all copies of esta message from
 your system. Learning Technologies BrainStreet or are neither BrainStreet
 liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
 Contained In This communication nor any delay in receipt STIs.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/aedd20c5bd.html