[lac-discuss-en] CALL SINGLE__Issue-LACRALO_ALAC_Member_election_2015_

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Aug 28 16:58:25 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: CALL SINGLE__Issue-LACRALO_ALAC_Member_election_2015_
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, when the Staff Envila agenda took into account various
 stuff.
 The meeting of presentation of the candidates, an hour and estrealizando
 half before the deadlines normally look like finalizacin.
 The main reason is that discussions were delayed Sterile all
 this process and we are in danger and that whoever is elected, if required
 Visa for Ireland, perhaps not have time to get it and not podrparticipar
 of the meeting of Dublin.
 The programming of this type of meetings with interpretation in other
 languages, is very difficult in these days, due to the high activity group
 work, particularly those relating to the transition IANA, and other
 very active working groups.
 In particular, during the last few weeks I have had four or five
 weekly conference call. Even there were days when I had two in the same
 da.The duration varientre an hour and just over half an hour. In the
 current week, the eighth meeting today Serla.
 We therefore consider that between one and a half less, and several more days,
 We choose one and half less. This allows you to start the near Voting
 Monday.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto