[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q _-_ Presentation Presentaci = C3 = B3n =

raquino at gmail.com raquino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:21:19 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q _-_ Presentation Presentaci = C3 = B3n =
 From: raquino at gmail.com

 Hello! I've just arrived to the lists, I'm a member of LACRALO ALS Nexti w /
 Vanda Scartezini and a professor in Federal Univ. Ceara in Brazil and to
 fellow of ICANN53. It is great to get to know more and I hope LACRALO to
 Contribute to the working groups and activities. I'm getting acquainted
 With the meetings calendar and I apologize but I will not be Able to
 Participate on the meeting tomorrow but will Participate on others.

 Hello! I came to these lists now, I'm in LACRALO ALS Nexti with Vanda
 Scartezini and I am a professor at the Federal University of Ceara, Brazil
 Fellow ICANN53. It's great to learn more and hopefully contribute LACRALO
 with working groups and activities. I'm meeting schedule
 meetings and sorry but I can not be at the meeting tomorrow but
 I will participate in other

 Thank you

 Prof.. Dra. Renata Ribeiro Aquino

 08/27/2015 19:04 GMT-03: 00 <lac-discuss-es-request at atlarge-lists.icann.org> :

>    1.  ???????????? = Windows-1252 q RECORDATORIO /
>       _Meeting_Invitation / _S = = windows-1252 q INGLE_ISSUE_CALL      =
>       3A_LACRALO_ALAC_Member_election_2015 _ = = windows-1252 q =
>       96_Candidates_Presentation = (staff at atlarge.icann.org)

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/edfb84a2db.html