[lac-discuss-en] Questions Advancement

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Aug 26 16:23:27 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Questions Advancement
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Vanda and Sergio, either by the clarification. We can not censor
 questions, but ssugerir to be made common and meaningful criteria
 not restrictive, without going into personal and particular issues that do not make
 the cuestin.
 In addition applicants are also free to answer what
 consider relevant.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto