[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Q = windows-1252 5Blac-discuss-in 5D_Meeting_In = = q = windows-1252 vitation / 3A_LACRALO_ALAC_Member_elect _SINGLE_ISSUE_CALL = = q = windows-1252 96_Candidates_Presentation ion_2015_ = =?????

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Aug 25 22:53:04 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Q = windows-1252 5Blac-discuss-in 5D_Meeting_In = = q = windows-1252 vitation / 3A_LACRALO_ALAC_Member_elect _SINGLE_ISSUE_CALL = = q = windows-1252 96_Candidates_Presentation ion_2015_ = =?????
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Hi,

 I am copying the Spanish-language LACRALO list.

 We Should Prepare some questions for the candidates so That They can adequately prepared.

 ISOC Mexico's questions are:

 1. What are the candidates' Commitments to others in Their day job and other activities? we need to determine how They can freely act upon Their own principles and in representation of LACRALO. This Means independence from Employers, Especially Those structurally Confronted With At Large users, and Governments.

 2. candidates do speak Inglés, Spanish and maybe other languages \u200b\u200bSo They can act in the ALAC and Effectively Communicate Effectively With the LACRALO community?

 3. What are the candidates' plans for Consulting with the community During Their function in ALAC, if Elected?

 4. Represents Consider what candidates do them better, from What They Have Been doing a. inside the community, b. outside the community? This should be open for community comment.

 5. What are the candidates' positions on issues Important Regarding some Which They Will Have to make decisions soon,: such as whois and the "new whois", the IANA transition, the selection of a new ICANN CEO, and others to Which They are paying attention?

 I think this is a fair list, does not pre-select for or Against any of the registered candidates, and Allows for an objective selection. We Know That esta election is likely to have some votes but block block-independent voters will be well served. Also, This accountability will allow for some of the Elected person down the road, and transparency before, During and after the election.

 That we request the Chair and Secretariat Use this list for structuring the interviews and the meeting. Also Replies in writing will be welcome. The discussion has to take place over a reasonable time before the ballots are sent. Once the ballots are out Should it stop.

 Yours,

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org