[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: Draft ALAC Statement on the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability 2nd Draft Report (Work Stream 1)

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Aug 23 22:00:39 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: Draft ALAC Statement on the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability 2nd Draft Report (Work Stream 1)
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I believe Leon's presentation HAD Clarify in a very good way anyone Could have any doubt on Accountability Regarding CCWG. Excellent work by the way!
 This is the acceptance of Alex proposal. We had a time dedicated to Relevant With Leon leading the policy process.
 I would like to see all commenting at the wiki page.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil