[lac-discuss-en] Voting and cancellations

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:52:46 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Voting and cancellations
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 The point of order raised by Fatima affects and deals with the current process. It must be resolved immediately. He has received various supports.

 On the process: to exist and several official pronouncements on the list against the procedure adopted to give effect to the motion of Jacqueline (not the motion itself but by the illegality of the procedure of accepting a motion amending a motion process vote) there is no consensus and Jacqueline's motion is not accepted. That's obvious.

 I must agree that there is a very poor management: hasty, baseless, arbitrary and illegal.

 I suggest the outline of a responsible precautionary procedures to care formality and legality of such committee is adopted.

 There are for this several prestantes experienced lawyers and parliamentarians in the group, which could be very helpful!

 Cheers

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143
 Follow mecveraq