[lac-discuss-en] Voting and cancellations

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Aug 21 00:39:24 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Voting and cancellations
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, all processes were carried out lately, they were
 and according to all the rules governing us. The explanation is that
 asking, whether they are the same mail we send.
 Perhaps not explicque were several problems of access and communication with
 the wiki, if you read the mails can check.
 Jacqueline made a comment on the mailing list because no pruning access
 the wiki, then colocsu proposed modification in it. The
 communication from the wiki to whom we are registered to be informed
 of comments on it, no function. The voting process there had
 It has been issued. Nevertheless, Alexander was consulted and gave the aprobacina
 Jacqueline proposal, in addition to ruling on the suspension of
 the votaciny never to resume.
 I think the techniques failures can not be attributed to individuals.
 And as we have been saying, we need and appreciate these criticisms, but
 also we need contributions to the work we have to do
 for our region. If criticisms are just, we never advance.
 Best regards

 Alberto Soto