[lac-discuss-en] q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_Alejandro_Pisanty Moci = =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 20 23:20:45 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_Alejandro_Pisanty Moci = =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear,

 On August 18, 2015, Jacqueline Morris proposed an amendment to the
 Alejandro Pisanty proposal.

 The amendment reads as follows:

 "Each monthly LACRALO teleconference should (should not) include time
 enough on the agenda for discussion of policy issues
 nouns, especially the current ICANN pblicas consultations. Yes
 this does ARE the agenda, the Secretariat should explain the justification
 at least 1 week before the meeting. (Acceptable reasons are
 other urgent matters, special guests and special meetings
 topics, for example)

 Alejandro Pisanty estde agree to accept this amendment and remove yours
 in order to focus on substantive issues.

 We think that under the comments on the proposal
 Alejandro Pisanty and having agreed to this amendment comes a
 consensus principle with this proposal.

 see page:
 <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54692654>
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54692654

 Therefore, we understand that there will be consensus (usually synonymous according to
 It referred to in Rule 12.8 of the ROP) unless there is an opposition
 relevant that in a ballot on this point. The deadline for issuing
 opposing views serde 7 days counted from the sending of this email.

 In turn, through this mail the ballot to the mocin canceled
 Alejandro Pisanty consensus and consider the newsroom acordpor
 proposal by Jacqueline Morris.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4f4f8a498b.html