[lac-discuss-en] q = windows-1252 F3n_para_ALAC Nominaci = =?

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:13:14 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: q = windows-1252 F3n_para_ALAC Nominaci = =?
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Carlos,

 Below we answer your questions. Cuntanos if you need more information.

 Cheers

 On 08/20/2015 at 16:22, Carlos Gutierrez Ral wrote:

    Dear friends, I know that there are vast and rich regulations
    everything necessary to stipulate that these processes are open,
    transparent. But my questions below are based only on my
    common sense:

    when and where the SOI candidates published?

 *
 ** Each candidate must publish its SOI on eset link:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+New+SOIs+Workspace

 In turn, the maximum period according to our understanding is consistent with the term
 maximum to accept the nominations, this is August 28.He
 Calendar of the election process is in this link:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+LACRALO+Regional+Selection*

    postulacin motions must be seconded by any other
    Member?

 *Not necessarily. If the auto postulacin candidate is accepted and not
 this needs to be seconded. *

    because the product not the applicant is registered and that support?

 *
 ** This page shows the candidate and his supporters:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+LACRALO+Regional+Selection*

    I appreciate comments on the questions, not just answers
    based on cows procedures.

    Ral Carlos Gutierrez

    email: crg at isoc-cr.org <mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org>
    Skype: carlos.raulg
    +506 8837 7173 (cell)
    +506 4000 2000 (home)
    +506 2290 3678 (fax)
    Section 1571-1000

    San Jose, COSTA RICA

        On Aug 20, 2015, at 9:16 a.m., Humberto Carrasco