[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Postulaci = C3 = B3n_ALAC-Member-_anotada =

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 19:11:19 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Postulaci = C3 = B3n_ALAC-Member-_anotada =
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear all, My SOI has now been updated into place, it can be accessed through the following link:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Juan+Manuel+Rojas+SOI
 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia

 Twitter:JmanuRojas

     On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:18:10, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,
 I copy of the notice on this point:
 * All nominees must submit a short statement explaining why they think they are a suitable candidate. The statements of the nominees will be published in the LACRALO wiki. Nominees also must complete or update their Statements of Interest (See: At-Large New SOIs Workspace).
 Cheers

 Sent from my iPhone