[lac-discuss-en] Vote LACRALO on the motion proposed by Alejandro Pisanty

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:35:08 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Vote LACRALO on the motion proposed by Alejandro Pisanty
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I hereby come to confirm the words of Fatima these orders
 They were repeated for a long time I had with management and Dev
 Sylvia and was implemented successfully.
 It is a subject that brings Fatima discussions and biased
 He did and does everything possible to make it happen.

 Another view of the same situation could be that while there
 many discussions teleconferencing, should have the list and
 statements be reflected in the region.
 If we look at it this way this situation would be easy to measure the amount
 formal statements in various substantive issues issued
 region in recent years. No talk of internal work (which is also
 important) but that policy statements are
 developing in ICANN.

 This time I was a little out of the region by issues
 personal, but it would be good to know the statements of LACRALO on
 policies that are so far. I was diving into the wiki and could not
 find them.

 Cheers

 Jose Arce

 The August 18, 2015, 9:40, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 wrote:

> oción, y espero que el apoyo sea general, para evitar que tengamos tantos
> palos en la rueda para poder avanzar con la discusión de políticas en
> nuestra Región. Siempre

 Arce, Jose F.
 http://lnkd.in/bPdTThz

[[--Original text (es)