[lac-discuss-en] Vote LACRALO on the motion proposed by Alejandro Pisanty

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 02:37:13 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Vote LACRALO on the motion proposed by Alejandro Pisanty
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Humberto,

 I'm wanting to enter comments in the Wiki you share us, and
 apparently it is not enabled. I do not know if my problem
 or something general part of this Wiki.
 I am sharing my comments below, while this is solved.
 I appreciate the help to enter comments in the Wiki as we're
 requesting.

 (Spanish below)

 Dear Alan and Albert,

 I would like to add my comments on this issue.

 Some time ago, When Dev was member by LACRALO and ALAC With the previous
 Chair and Secretariat of LACRALO (Jose and Sylvia), Dev and I used to
 divides the policy issues and we used to present to the RALO the topics and
 open discussions at the policy level ALAC.After That, the RALO used to
 Which decides on policy wants to make statements. It's worked for a while
 When we had a lot of statements from LACRALO.

 Progressively eliminated Were the policy issues on the agenda of the
 monthly calls of LACRALO. I They Were Asked again to the schedule included
 several times (you can checked the records).

 In My Opinion, the Most Important objective to include the policy issues on
 the schedule of teleconferences is to make our statements of LACRALO Informed
 or to make Contributions from the RALO to the statements of the ALAC. In
 short, make the voices of the Internet Representatives from our end users
 Heard region are.

 It has not Been happening at RALO level During the last time.

 I strongly support the substance of esta motion. Then, we can discuss the
 details.

 My two cents.

 Fatima

 Dear Alan and Albert,

 I would like to add my comments on this subject.

 Some time ago, when Dev was a member of LACRALO ALAC, and the
 Previous President and Secretary of LACRALO (Joseph and Sylvia), Dev and I
 We used to divide the policy issues and used to present to the RALO
 open issues and policy debates in ALAC. After that, the RALO
 decided on what policies comment. This worked for
 time when we had several statements of LACRALO.

 Increasingly, policy issues have been phased out of the
 agenda calls monthly LACRALO. I asked her to the back
 including many times (you can check the logs).

 In my opinion, the most important goal of including issues
 policies on the agenda of our teleconferencing is make statements
 LACRALO or make informed from contributions from the RALO
 ALAC statements. In short, make the voices of
 representatives of end users in our region are
 heard.

 This is not happening to RALO level in recent times.

 I strongly support the substance of this motion. Then we can discuss
 the details.

 My two cents.

 Fatima

 The August 17, 2015, 19:45, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Estimados,
>
> Aquí tienen el enlace de la propuesta:
>
> https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54692654
>
> Decidimos agregar dos días más para comentarios antes de iniciar el
> proceso de votación.
>
> Saludos
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Lawyer
 Argentina / Mexico

 Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - Mexico: +52 (55) 3018 2066
 Twitter:facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/aa3775d548.html