[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 3A__2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza RES = = = utf-8 q B3n _de_Internet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = = = utf-8 _Social q =?????

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Aug 17 21:57:37 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = utf-8 3A__2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza RES = = = utf-8 q B3n _de_Internet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = = = utf-8 _Social q =?????
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 +1

 Very important issues to be discussed by the community of users

 Congratulations !!

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil