[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza_de_Inte q = q = utf-8 rnet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = B3n_Social =

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 17 21:30:05 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza_de_Inte q = q = utf-8 rnet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = B3n_Social =
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Harold Congratulations! This is what we need to engajar everyone! Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: "lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org" On Behalf Of Harold Arcos
 Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 3:01
 To: Alberto Soto, "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" ICANN Staff
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] the 2nd Meeting on Internet Governance for Development and Social Transformation

 Ladies and
 As I had announced weeks earlier, I write today on the occasion to personally invite you to the "Second Meeting on Internet Governance for Development and Social Transformation" which will take place from 13 to August 15 from 8:00 am to 4 : 45 pm This month, in the auditorium of the headquarters of CANTV Caracas (Final Av Libertador.) organized by the Association of Users of Internet (InternautaInternautaVe Venezuela) and the ISOC Chapter of Venezuela. ISOC_Venezuela.

 A great opportunity to understand the scope and significance of the Internet. We will again be assisted by Rodrigo de la Parra, ICANN Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean. And we will also have representatives from Brazil and Argentina.

 It will be a place to learn how the rapid evolution of the Global Network puts users and Internet users face the challenge of understanding how versatile tool is changing especially cultural economic, political and citizens and citizens, and then proposed then start to affect their development as a means for social transformation.

 The topics of the meeting are:

 Is there an Internet Governance?

 Internet governance, ICANN beyond.

 Inclusion, accessibility and disability.

 Internet as a sustainable business model.

 Net Neutrality.

 Internet Development and Social Transformation.

 Electronic Government.

 Is it possible to run out of Internet?

 There will also be three forums with panelists:
 Venezuela forum challenges: IXP, IPv6, RPKI, DNSsec
 This technical forum focuses on the architecture of the Internet and the need for Venezuela to implement different technologies, protocols and developments. Do we need a traffic exchange point? How you should make the adoption of IPv6? Is it important validation of origin? The guests are:

 Gregorio Manzano REACCIUN, Nelly UNE Melendez, Elsa DAYCOHOST Baralt, Alejandro Melgarejo INTERNAUTA Venezuela, CONATEL Alejandro Jurado, Jorge Gonzalez IPv6 VE.
 Forum on Internet Governance
 This forum is a space for dialogue and exchange of ideas with active participation of users, government, civil society, the technical and academic communities. The panelists are:

 Raime citerio ISOC, Harold Arcos INTERNAUTA Venezuela, VE IPv6 Jorge Gonzalez, Humberto Fuenmayor HUAWEI
 Forum on Security and Privacy in the network
 Does the internatua be safe and protected online? The panelists of this forum are:

 Jose Manuel Andrade CAVEDATOS, Damian COLIBRIS Fossi, Eduardo Mendez INTERNAUTA Venezuela.

 There will also be free workshops

 IPv6, DNS (Domain Name System) and Network Security.

 How to participate?

 Admission is free but space is limited and for this reason, it is important to confirm your attendance by signing on page www.internetvenezuela.net.ve

 From distance
 We will be posting the link to sign up and participate via streaming in order to ask questions of the panelists.

 No more, for now I leave you reiterating the invitation to participate in this meeting which brings together national stakeholders of the Internet ecosystem in our country ,,

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 Venezuela President Internauta
 InternautaVe
 hwarcos
 +58 04129982820
 www.internauta.org.ve
 www.internetvenezuela.net.ve

 Some references of the issues being debated at the Second Meeting

 http://youtu.be/NsimtNbD1Yw

 http://youtu.be/QS9lMZl9z8o

 https://youtu.be/1K-WVS3uIUw

 http://youtu.be/szar0zFrMa0