[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = iso-8859-1 Respuesta_a_preguntas_para_elecci = = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_ALAC_Member =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Aug 12 15:43:46 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = iso-8859-1 Respuesta_a_preguntas_para_elecci = = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_ALAC_Member =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Charles, irjunto schedule with the call as usual.

 The new representative asumirel last day of the meeting of Dublin, all
 We will be represented by an Vanda, Leon and Fatima.

 Anyway, we are at the limit of date if the new representative
 You need visa. There was already resolved and the convening consultations ARE
 process of translation. I believe estarlista tonight or tomorrow.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto