[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Respuesta_a_preguntas_para_elecci = = utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_ALAC_Member =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:55:46 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = utf-8 Respuesta_a_preguntas_para_elecci = = utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_ALAC_Member =
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 Through this email we answer your questions and
 announced the election process observations dated 06/08/2015
 to elect the Member to replace ALAC Cambronero Fatima.

 We resume the call with the respective corrections promptly.

 Cheers

 * 1. The questions of Antonio Medina: *

 This process is for initiating the "selection" or "election"
 Lacralo representative to the ALAC?
 Choice- Party as if it had been nothing before.

 Lance Hinds is an accredited delegate of ALS?
 That's right, Your ALS is DEVnet of Guyana.

 For this new process for some reason, Lance Hinds this prevented?
 Not prevented.

 If so there is a statement about this?
 If not you may be nominated?
 It may be nominated

 There are other ALS's impaired or representatives of ALS's disabled and not
 They can be nominated?
 Only Brazil and Mexico as will be discussed in the call.

 Is there anything else we should know in advance not to repeat
 situations such as those recently acontecidas?
 It will be said in the call.

 * 2. At the request of Alexander Pisanty *

 **

 **

 Alejandro said that the previous edition left a point
 litigation that gave rise to controversy in the recently discontinued
 voting process, "the determination of eligibility
 candidates, in particular in this case the determination of possible
 impaired by conflicts of interest unsolvable "

 We have analyzed the possibility of incorporating this requirement, but not
 we find no explicit reference in operating principles or
 in the RoP.In addition, each candidate must complete his Statement
 Interest (SOI) from which can be released if the judgment of voters
 there is a conflict of interest. In short, it is left to the discretion of
 voters determine whether a candidate has or not a conflict of interest.

 We believe that in the future we will incorporate an explicit rule governing
 this in our organizational documents.

 * 3. At the request of Fatima Cambronero *

 **

 **

 Fatima said in summary that there were two errors in communication
 sent. The first, to exclude a possible nationality Argentina
 application and the calculation of time limits was running days
 (Natural) and not business days.

 On the first point, we were discussing and understand that although
 the standard is not absolutely clear about this, we will take
 the interpretation indicated by Fatima and therefore may be candidate
 someone from Argentina nationality.

 On the issue of deadlines, deadlines are to be amended
 of calendar days (natural) and the call will be modified in this
 sense.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/805ef171c0.html