[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza_de_Inte q = q = utf-8 rnet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = B3n_Social =

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:02:17 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? = Utf-8 2do_Encuentro_sobre_Gobernanza_de_Inte q = q = utf-8 rnet_para_el_Desarrollo_y_la_Transformaci = C3 = B3n_Social =
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Ladies and

 As I had announced weeks earlier, I write today on the occasion of
 personally invite * "II
<http://www.internetvenezuela.net.ve/> Conference on Governance
 Internet Development and Social Transformation
<http://www.internetvenezuela.net.ve/> * &quot;Which will be held from 13
 August 15 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 pm This month, in the auditorium
 CANTV headquarters in Caracas (Final Av. Libertador) organized by the
 Association of Users of Internet (* Internauta Venezuela *
 InternautaVe) And ISOC Chapter * * Venezuela. ISOC_Venezuela.

 A great opportunity to understand the scope and significance of the Internet.
 We will again be assisted by Rodrigo de la Parra,
 ICANN vice president for Latin America and the Caribbean.As well as
 we will have representatives of Brazil and Argentina.

 It will be a place to learn how the rapid evolution of the Global Network
 puts users and Internet users face the challenge of
 understand how versatile tool is changing relationships
 economic, political and cultural rights of all citizens and
 citizens, then then start to influence proposed development
 as a means for social transformation.

 * The topics of the meeting are:

   -

   Is there an Internet Governance?
   -

   Internet governance, beyond ICANN.
   -

   Inclusion, accessibility and disability.
   -

   Internet as a sustainable business model.
   -

   Net Neutrality.
   -

   Internet Development and Social Transformation.
   -

   Electronic Government.
   -

   Is it possible to run out of Internet?

 There will also be three forums with panelists:

   - Forum on challenges to Venezuela: IXP, IPv6, RPKI, DNSsec

 This technical forum focuses on the architecture of the Internet and the need
 Venezuela has to implement different technologies, protocols and
 developments. Do we need a traffic exchange point? How should
 complete the adoption of IPv6? Is it important validation of origin? The
 guests are:

 Gregorio Manzano REACCIUN, Nelly UNE Melendez, Elsa DAYCOHOST Baralt,
 Alejandro Melgarejo INTERNAUTA Venezuela, Alejandro Jurado CONATEL, Jorge
 Gonzalez IPv6 VE.

   - Forum on Internet Governance

 This forum is a space for dialogue and exchange of ideas with participation
 protagonist of users, government, civil society,
 technical and academic communities. The panelists are:

 Raime citerio ISOC, Harold Arcos INTERNAUTA Venezuela, Jorge Gonzalez IPv6
 VE, Humberto Fuenmayor HUAWEI

   - Forum on Security and Privacy in the network

 Does the internatua be safe and protected online? Panelists
 this forum are:

 Jose Manuel Andrade CAVEDATOS, Damian COLIBRIS Fossi, Eduardo Mendez
 INTERNAUTA Venezuela.

 * Free workshops were also held *

 IPv6, DNS (Domain Name System) and Network Security.

 * How to participate? *

 Admission is free but space is limited and for that reason,
 important that you confirm your attendance by signing on page
 * Www.internetvenezuela.net.ve
 * <http://www.internetvenezuela.net.ve/>

 *From distance*
 We will be posting the link to sign up and participate via streaming
 able to pose questions to the panelists.

 No more, for now I leave you reiterating the invitation to participate
 This meeting brings together stakeholders of the national ecosystem
 of the Internet in our country ,,

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 President Internauta Venezuela
 InternautaVe
 hwarcos
 +58 04129982820
 www.internauta.org.ve
 www.internetvenezuela.net.ve

 Some references of the issues being debated at the Second Meeting

 http://youtu.be/NsimtNbD1Yw

 http://youtu.be/QS9lMZl9z8o

 https://youtu.be/1K-WVS3uIUw

 http://youtu.be/szar0zFrMa0