[lac-discuss-en] Rule 11.2

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:09:01 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Rule 11.2
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 If I interpret, understand that its two clear and appropriate proposals.

 I agree with them because they solve this situation and seek
 looking to solve again the problem does not occur.

 1. promote the change of the current rule to a clear rule,
 removes the complication that was generated in this opportunity:

 For example if there is a single candidate and within the prescribed period not
 He presented another, nor were objections: that it gives. Without survey.

 Personally I think the clearest and simplest solution.

 2. Since the event that already occurred: the survey was done and gave the result
 to solve this case already given: making new election.

 It seems reasonable to get by now to move forward on other issues
 of great importance.

 Greetings to all

 08/04/2015 11:06 GMT-03: 00 <crg at isoc-cr.org> :