[lac-discuss-en] Rule 11.2

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Aug 4 13:35:41 UTC 2015

Dear LACRALO members,

Hope we can have a reasonable feedback from all members on the
Ombudsman’s review, particularly his final recommendations

  “ In this case I am conscious that there is criticism of the
decision to hold a poll, with a number considering that Lance Hinds
should have been selected by virtue of being the sole nominee, without
the need for a poll. Looking forward, it would be valuable to have a
consensus view on whether the rules should be amended to provide for
this specifically. But in a situation where there has been a vote
against a candidate, the fair process would be to rerun the election,
and that is my recommendation.”

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176