[lac-discuss-en] = utf-8 q = C3 = CONVOCATORIA_DE_AFILIACI 3A_At 93N = - = = utf-8 q Large_ALS_Criterios_y_Expectativas_Taskforce =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Aug 2 16:29:32 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 ??? Subject: = utf-8 q = C3 = CONVOCATORIA_DE_AFILIACI 3A_At 93N = - = = utf-8 q Large_ALS_Criterios_y_Expectativas_Taskforce =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, on this issue we have had four nominations. According to the above criteria opportunely, they have been selected:

 Jacqueline Morris

 - Juan Manuel Rojas

 We know that this WG will have a hard work, and the first meeting will be tomorrow August 3rd. I will notify Juan Manuel Jacqueline and schedule the meeting.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this email for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2b0f96a077.html