[lac-discuss-en] need regional council to request 224 IEEE Nicaragua

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Apr 21 18:14:15 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: need regional council to request 224 IEEE Nicaragua
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I partially agree with Carlos. I liked lembrar many
 international organizations in countries most guys are the ones
 recourse manage to stay. It seems to me that before julgar
 let's ask what they do for users
 internet? That enven sb data about this work.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 4/20/15, 12:32, &quot;Carlos Vera Quintana&quot; <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:
 > The IEEE are more related to norms and standards of technicians
 > Electrical and electronics engineering with Internet users.
 >
 > I still have doubts about this aplicacinmsan when they are not
 > Local organizations such but strictly sections of a large
 > International organization.
 >
 > In Ecuador there like a sectional and operates the same way.
 >
 > Ms suitable for alliances with IETF and the like.
 >
 > Greetings
 >
 > Carlos Vera Quintana
 > Isoc Ecuador
 > 0988141143
 > Sguemecveraq
 >
 >> On 20.04.2015, at 10:12, Vanda Scartezini <vanda at uol.com.br> wrote:
 >>
 >> We also section Brazil.
 >> Vanda Scartezini
 >> Polo Consultores Associados
 >> Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 >> 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 >> Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 >> Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 >> Sorry for any typos.
 >>

 >>> On 4/19/15 6:46, &quot;Humberto Carrasco&quot; <hcarrascob at gmail.com> wrote:
 >>>
 >>> Hi Alejandro,
 >>>
 >>> Thanks for your question.
 >>>
 >>> The Institute of electrical and electronic Engineers (IEEE) is an
 >>> Organizacintcnico-professional nonprofit presence in
 >>> All regions of the world and a global Membresa exceeding
 >>> 350 000 members among professionals, students and associates who
 >>> Pursue leadership and professional growth travs of
 >>> Exchange of information, techniques activities and connections between
 >>> 39 different techniques that IEEE Engineering companies offer.
 >>>
 >>> The IEEE Section Nicaragua, is a professional association of character
 Civil, &gt;&gt;&gt; nongovernmental, nonprofit, without distinction of race,

 ---- &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org