[lac-discuss-en] Events CROPP program

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Apr 15 23:28:20 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Events CROPP program
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, wanted to inform you of a project approved today
 CROPP in the program.

 It was proposed ALS Free Culture and Free Software from Ecuador to travs of
 Diego Acosta Bastidas. Was carried out in Cuba between 18 and 23 May
 2015. This is the link of the event: http://www.felti.org/

 Diego invited me to give a talk and acept, we will either asque
 present. I was appointed as Key Note Speaker with the subject in Transition
 Internet governance.

 In addition, although an estoficialmente not confirmed due to our
 presence, a panel made with intervention of several members
 model of multiple stakeholders, with the subject,
 Internet governance.

 Today also we filed today in the CROPP program, an initiative of
 ALS Internauta Venezuela, for the realization of an event in Nicaragua,
 for the month of June. Ssi not arrive on time, but at least
 intent.

 We have not occupied all the possibilities we owed this year
 budget that ends in June.

 But we should work on this, particularly since late June
 we will have a meeting with Rodrigo de la Parra and Rodrigo Saucedo. All
 we are talking about projects for from July 2015
 until June 2016. We will have five chances by CROPP program and two ms
 within the same program, but provided by Global Stakeholder
 Engagement (GSE) for coordination gestiny Rodrigo de la Parra and
 Rodrigo Saucedo.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/857e0c9505.html