[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q-Webinar 3A_LACIGF_Pre == iso-8859-1 = q = 3A_pr F3ximo_lunes =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 1 23:15:52 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q-Webinar 3A_LACIGF_Pre == iso-8859-1 = q = 3A_pr F3ximo_lunes =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Ftima thank you very much! Haba a major undertaking, which on some
 deca its products was "highly recommended". When deca this
 if that product was not, the rest of the products of that company is not
 worked.
 This webinar is something as. If we have no knowledge of this, there
 several things within our Regin who can not walk well.
 It is highly recommended for its participation, is the only language that seren
 Spanish.
 I hope we are all!
 I remind the link: http://www.lacigf.org/sp/lacigf7/pre-webinar.html
 Date: Monday, July 7