[lac-discuss-en] Yesterday LACRALO GA

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:32:59 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Yesterday LACRALO GA
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Carlton,

 I really appreciate these words. However, the Assembly there will
 been possible without the help of all of you. I hope that
 the future we will move forward with this new spirit.

 A hug

 Dear Carlton,

 I really appreciate These Words. However, the Assembly would not have
 Been possible without the help of all of you. That I am hopeful in the
 future we will continue moving forward With This new spirit.

 A hug

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e5eef2e7ac.html